- Step 1: Go Appearance--> Themes --> Add New Theme --> Upload Theme. Install and activate sushifushi.zip.
- Step 2: Go Appearance --> SushiFushi. Activate your license. Read more in documentation section Activation.
- Step 3: Go Appearance --> Install Plugins. Install and Activate plugins.
- Step 4: Go Appearance --> Theme Settings --> Demo Install Click Import Demo. It takes ~ 5 minutes. Please wait. If you didn't finish import, repeat procedure or use Alternative Method
- Step 5: Go Settings --> Reading --> Front Page, choose needed Front page.
Remember that your site database will reset entirely after using this method.
Please follow steps listed below to import demo.
- Step 1: Install and activate All-in-One WP Migration plugin to use this method.
- Step 2: Download Demo backup file. (send me request via ticket system https://velikorodnov.ticksy.com/)
- Step 3: Upload backup file to wp-content/ai1wm-backups folder.
- Step 4: Navigate to All-in-One WP Migration > Backups on admin sidebar
- Step 5: Click Restore button and wait for few seconds. You will see success message after click continue.
- Step 6: Login to the site with account: Username: admin, Password: ***** (ask me via my support area). After login with this account, you can change username and password back to your credentials.
After theme installation you have to activate theme.
Enter your license key here, to activate the product, and get full feature updates and premium support.
Log into your Envato Market account Hover the mouse over your username at the top of the screen.
Click ‘Downloads’ from the drop down menu.`
Click ‘License certificate & purchase code’ (available as PDF or text file). or Click Here to watch video
If you bought Standard License you can use it on one domain. If you want to move it from one domain to another, deactivate license on current domain and activate it on another. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here or via private messages on profile page here
Here you can find all Global settings. Global settings are applied from Theme settings if you use Default value on Page Settings. Each page has local settings and you can overwrite Global value by Local.
For example, you want to use Header 1 on all pages excerpt Blog page. You choose Header 1 in Theme settings and open Blog page and choose Header 2. In this case Header 2 will change Header 1 from Theme settings
Note: Image used are for demo purposes only & not included in the download pack.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As I said at the beginning, I'd be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but I'll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the themes on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the "Item Discussion" section or http://velikorodnov.ticksy.com/